Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Recipe: Vinegar chicken and a run today

I tried a little silly recipe that I found online after reading that JLo was all over this when she did the Dukan diet.
2 cups of Cider Vinegar
1 tbl of oil:  I didnt do the cup
salt, pepper
8 Chicken thighs
Marinated in this for 12 hours.  I then broiled them.  I also took off all the skin and fat.  Its ok.  Not as good as tandoori but it will do.  Not glorious.

Also, after doing a bunch of leg strengthening with WiiFit I decided to venture for a run today.  Did 2 miles in about 16-17 minutes which made me happy.  Not my old 6 minute mile pace I had in High School but man I felt light on my feet.  I am hoping to transition to running since it really is the easiest way to get in regular exercise for me.

Right now I am on day 4 of protein only and I finally broke into 219.  Only 9 pounds to go for my goal and hopefully I can finish it soon.  I cant wait to make one kick ass meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment